Ultraviolet UV Light Bulb

  • $29.95
    Unit price per 
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.


UV light sterilisation is an environmentally friendly method of killing bacteria, mold, fungi, and viruses without the use of harmful chemicals and does not produce corrosive materials or nasty by-products (DBPs). UV has positive applications in the fields of disinfection and sterilisation and is lethal to bacteria and viruses because of its high frequency. This frequency scrambles and damages the nuclear material of viruses and bacteria. When it damages the DNA (or RNA) code of these pathogens, it prevents them from reproducing properly.

These light bulb are made of quartz glass. The ultraviolet light destroys the DNA structure of viruses, bacteria and other microorganisms so they lose the ability to reproduce, and then kills the viruses, bacteria and other microbes.


Ultraviolet UVC can kill the vast majority of bacteria and other microorganisms in the air in seconds. It is particularly valuable that ultraviolet light can kill some viruses that are difficult to kill by conventional chemical methods such as by chlorination.

Voltage: 10 Volts
Power: 3 Watts
Length: 56 mm
Diameter: 16 mm
Pipe voltage: 9.5 - 13 Volts
UV density of 254 nm
Life time: 9000 hours
Bulb: E17
Warranty: 1 year


Free Shipping
Safe and Secure Checkout
Money Back Guarantee
* Conditions Apply

We Also Recommend